Friday, August 7, 2009

A Random Boondocks Moment...


A Pimp Named Slickback: So you see, my dearest Riley, it is this instinctive and burning need to procreate between a man and a b!tch that not only keeps the human race going but also fuels many important industries such as my very own.

Riley: So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?

A Pimp Named Slickback: Is that something at Denny's? I don't know what that is.

Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?

A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do sh!t for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do sh!t for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the Fuk niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay sh!t to me.


LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment